Alesis 61-Key MIDI Keyboard Controller QX61
The Alesis QX61 Advanced MIDI Keyboard Controller is part of a new generation of MIDI controllers offering a portable and expressive way to control your MIDI software and hardware. The Alesis QX61...
The Alesis QX61 Advanced MIDI Keyboard Controller is part of a new generation of MIDI controllers offering a portable and expressive way to control your MIDI software and hardware.
The Alesis QX61 features 61 velocity-sensitive keys ideal for performance, 8 assignable controls and 4 great feeling pads for easy drum beat creation and is the ideal keyboard to control your Mac, PC or iOS music software and other hardware units.
Designed for expressive performance, the QX-61’s pitch range is perfect for performance while a huge array of assignable controls allow you to modify any parameters of your music live helping you focus on the creative side of music. The Alesis QX61 also features the usual Pitch and Modulation wheels, octave up/down buttons and the ability to send program changes directly from the keys offering ultimate control. Moreover the Alesis QX 61 can even be split into sections to control multiple instruments at the same time.
The QX61 ships with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition allowing to start creating great music immediately thanks to a powerful and advanced portable controller.
The main characteristics of the Alesis QX61 include:
- 61-key touch-sensitive keyboard
- Control virtually any Mac, PC, or iOS* music software
- Velocity-sensitive keys with modulation and pitch-bend wheels
- Eight faders perfect for adjusting volume or synth parameters
- Four drum pads for triggering samples, loops and sequencing drums
- Eight knobs ideal for adjusting pan position or any other parameter
- Six assignable buttons for triggering software controls
- USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition software
- Bus powered via USB: no power cable needed
If no USB power source available then unit can be powered by a 9v DC power supply