Alesis 61-Key USB Keyboard Controller Q61
Alesis Q61 61-Key USB Keyboard Controller The Alesis Q61 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller is part of a new generation of MIDI controllers letting you control your MIDI software or hardware while adding...
Alesis Q61 61-Key USB Keyboard Controller
The Alesis Q61 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller is part of a new generation of MIDI controllers letting you control your MIDI software or hardware while adding expression to your production and performance.
The Alesis QX61 features 61 velocity-sensitive keys ideal for performance and worx with almost any music software and hardware on your Mac, PC or iOS. The Alesis QX61 also features the essential controls including Pitch and Modulation wheels, octave up/down buttons and the ability to send program changes directly from the keys offering ultimate control over programs, patches, and more.
The QX61 ships with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition allowing starting creating great music straight out of the box using a fresh and easy way to create music while focusing on your performance.
The main characteristics of the Alesis Q61 include:
- 61-key keyboard controller for use with virtually any music software or MIDI device
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac, PC, and iOS devices* as well as MIDI hardware
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for increased musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons enable expanded musical range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (pedal sold separately)
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition for recording, sequencing, and performing
- Bus powered via USB: no power cable needed