(DISCONTINUED) - Alesis Handheld Stereo Recorder for iPod ProTrack
Record stereo audio directly to your iPod with ProTrack. Capture live sound on your iPod anywhere and anytime without a single cable, and with one hand free! Just dock your iPod and cover it with the...
- You save:30.00
Record stereo audio directly to your iPod with ProTrack. Capture live sound on your iPod anywhere and anytime without a single cable, and with one hand free! Just dock your iPod and cover it with the protective clear shield, and you're ready to roll.
You can record detailed, 16-bit, 44.1kHz or 22kHz stereo digital audio without connecting any additional equipment using ProTrack's onboard pair of cardioid condenser microphones. The on-board mics are fixed in XY configuration for optimal stereo imaging. ProTrack also has a pair of combo XLR-1/4" inputs enabling you to connect any professional sound source, including condenser and dynamic microphones and mixer outputs. Whether you are running on plug-in or battery power, ProTrack supplies 48V phantom power to its inputs for operation with external condenser microphones.
ProTrack has LED-level metering for instant visual indication, even in a dark club. You can monitor or play back recordings on the 1/8" stereo-headphone output. Controls for phantom power, limiter, and volume are easy to access.
ProTrack records on four AAA batteries or AC power using the included adapter. A 1/4"-20 threaded mounting point enables you to mount ProTrack on a mic stand with the optional ProTrack Adapter, on a table with the optional ProTrack Tripod table stand, or on a camera tripod for hands-free tracking.
ProTrack automatically dates and time-stamps files so it's easy to identify which track was the recording of the acoustic-guitar folk duo last Tuesday at happy hour, and which was the flailing hard-rock drummer from Friday night. And speaking of that percussive dynamo, you'll appreciate ProTrack's switchable limiter which ensures that your recordings are distortion-free.
ProTrack is the most convenient way to capture sound effects, recitals, jam sessions, speeches, interviews, rehearsals, performances, meetings, lectures, notes-to-self, and anything else you can thing of... directly to your iPod.
ProTrack records to iPod Classic 7th and 6th generation, 5th-generation iPod, 3rd and 2nd-generation iPod nano, 2nd-generation iPod Touch, and iPod nano-chromatic. Sleds are not included for nano-chromatic and nano 2G. iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod not included.
Alesis ProTrack features:
- Sleek industrial design incorporates iPod
- Integrated recording to iPod (Classic and 5th generation) and iPod nano (2nd or 3rd generation) - NOT INCLUDED
- Pro-grade connections: two combo XLR - 1/4-inch inputs, 1/8-inch stereo output
- Supplies 48V phantom power to inputs when wall-powered
- Records 16-Bit, 44.1kHz or 22kHz stereo
- Two built-in condenser microphones for detailed recording
- Built-in microphones in XY configuration for optimum stereo image
- Switchable limiter ensures overload-free recordings even in unpredictable aural situations
- AC power adapter included
- Four AAA batteries provide four to five hours of operation
- Tripod stand mount for placing into ideal recording conditions