(DISCONTINUED) - Alesis Transactive Mobile Portable PA System With iPod Dock 15w
Alesis TransActive Mobile PA system for iPod. Mobile Portable PA system with iPod MP3 player mounting for outdoor parties, mobile musicians, business meetings, shopping centre promotions and...
Alesis TransActive Mobile PA system for iPod.
Mobile Portable PA system with iPod MP3 player mounting for outdoor parties, mobile musicians, business meetings, shopping centre promotions and sporting events. The portable PA sound system has built-in retractable handle and flight-case style roller wheels for easy transport.
Plug in your musical instruments, CD player, laptop or microphone, and dock your iPod via the integrated Universal Dock for iPod MP3 player. The iPod docks on top of the portable PA system for quick track selection and adjustments.
The Alesis Trans-Active mobile portable PA sound system is mains or battery operated and includes a long-lasting rechargeable battery. The built-in amplifier has four inputs and the sound system is mounted in sturdy aluminium.
The base of the Transactive Mobile is fitted with a steel socket to fit a 35mm speaker stand. When the Transactive Mobile is raised up on a speaker stand the sound will project better.
Alesis TransActive Mobile PA system with iPod dock is for:
- Outdoor parties
- Small Live gigs
- Business meetings
- Shopping centre promotions
- Sporting events
- Tailgate parties
Alesis TransActive Mobile PA system with iPod dock includes:
- Battery or mains power operation
- Built-in rechargeable battery with LED level indicator lasts over 12 hours
- Battery charges when connected to mains and PA system operates while charging
- High-output powered 2-way speaker system
- 35mm tophat insert for use with standard PA speaker stands (stand NOT included).
- Enhanced bass output creates a full, rich sound
- 1 x microphone and microphone cable included
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Intergrated trolley system, with 2 wheels, and retractable handle for easy moving
- 15w RMS (30w program power)
- 10" speaker
- 1 x XLR / Jack combination input for microphone & volume control
- 1 x 6.3mm (1/4") jack instrument input & volume control
- 1 x Stereo RCA phono input (volume control, is linked with iPod docking volume)
- 2 hours of charge time = 12 hours battery life
- Switch on back to charge iPod independently
- Stereo 1/4 jack link on back to hook up to another speaker
- Dimensions: 381w x 470h x 279d mm (15" W x 18.5" H x 11" D)
- Weight: 15.3 kgs (33.8 lbs.)