Alesis USB MIDI Keyboard Controller 25 Note Velocity Sensitive Q25
Alesis Q25 USB MIDI Keyboard. 25-Note USB MIDI Keyboard Controller. The keyboard connects to a Windows or Apple Mac computer with USB which alos supplies the power to the keyboard. The MIDI USB...
Alesis Q25 USB MIDI Keyboard.
25-Note USB MIDI Keyboard Controller. The keyboard connects to a Windows or Apple Mac computer with USB which alos supplies the power to the keyboard.
The MIDI USB controller keyboard has 25 keys which are touch sensitive or velocity sensitive and respond to the dynamics of your playing. This is crucial for anyone learning to play keyboards and for experienced keyboard controller users.
The Alesis Q25 controller keyboard is very easy to play and simple to use with all of the essential functions and none of the frills.
The Q25 does include Pitch and Modulation wheels, backlit Octave Up and Down buttons, and a Volume / Data Entry slider, so you can add expression, range, and dynamics to your performances quickly and effortlessly.
Simply connect the Q25 to your computer with the included USB cable and you're immediately ready to begin making music. A single USB cable supplies power and data connection, and you won't even need to install drivers to make the Q25 work. The Q25 is class-compliant, which allows you to skip the programming and start playing instantly.
Alesis Q25 includes Ableton Live Lite, Alesis Edition software, for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. The Q25 is also the perfect choice for controlling hardware MIDI devices. Its compact size and portability make it ideal for fitting into existing rigs and then hitting the road. Place it a tier above an existing workstation keyboard and utilise Q25's streamlined layout to maximise your sound and performance options. You can even send Program Changes from the Q25's keys to change programs, patches, and more.
The Q25 pairs compact, essential control with complete MIDI keyboard performance for playing and recording with virtually any MIDI software or hardware.
Alesis Q25 USB MIDI Controller Keyboard Features:
- 25-note keyboard controller for melodic control of virtually all MIDI hardware and software
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for capturing musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons expand your range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (pedal sold separately)
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition for recording, sequencing, and performing
- Bus powered via USB, so you won't need a power cable
- Includes: Q25 keyboard, USB cable, Software DVD and Quick start guide