Alto Powered Active Monitor Speaker 12" 400w TOURMAX SXM112A
- Active Monitor Speaker
- 400w (800w peak)
- 1 x XLR/Jack input
- 1 x XLR through output to connect additional powered monitor
Alto TOURMAX SXM112A Active Powered Monitor 12" 400w peak
Built to take a beating night after night, week after week, the TOURMAX SXM112A's cabinet is made of thick Baltic Birch, features a heavy-duty steel grill that's built to last, and is covered in a ruggedized black textured finish that is scratch and dent resistant. Recessed handles makes the TOURMAX SXM112A easy and safe to move from rehearsal space to stage and back again while heavy-duty rubber feet ensure that it stays put no matter how much volume you pump through it.
Superior Sound Quality
The TOURMAX SXM112A delivers a big sound with a high-performance 12-inch LF driver (2-inch voice coil), and an exacting 1-inch HF driver. What's more, it utilizes a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TOURMAX SXM112A is the perfect solution for club installations, rehearsal spaces, gigging musicians, mobile DJs, and houses of worships who need additional sound reinforcement.
More Than Just A Stage Monitor
We understand that the TOURMAX SXM112A is going to get used in a lot of different situations. Much of the time it'll be a wedge-type monitor on stage, but due to the pole mounting capabilities and full-range sound, it's equally capable as a side fill, drum or keyboard monitor, main speaker, and more. To help fill those various roles, we've built in a modeling effects unit that changes the sonic characteristics of the TOURMAX SXM112A with the turn of a dial. Choose from 16 presets that maximize your sonic needs with options for vocalists, guitar players, pianists, drummers and sound engineers.
Plug It In, Turn It On
The TOURMAX SXM112A houses more than just great sound under the hood, it features a built-in Class D, 400W bi-amplified system (800W Peak). As a self-powered stage monitor, all you need to do is plug in your audio and power cables, turn it on, and you're all set. No external amplifiers to set up or transport - it's all built into the TOURMAX SXM112A.
Alto SXM112A Powered Monitor Specifications:
- 400w (800w peak) Class D power
- 12” coax woofer, 1” neodymium driver
- Mic/Line input with volume control, XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handle
- 16 modeling presets to tweak the sonic characteristic of your sound
- Multi-layer Birch cabinet with recessed handles
- Power System: Continuous - 400 W ( 335 W LF + 65 W HF), Peak - 800 W (670 W LF + 130 W HF)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 118 dB Continuous / 121 dB Peak
- Coverage ( HxV ): 70° H x 70° V Spherical horn
- Transducer Low: 12” Coax / 2” voice coil
- Transducer High: 1” Neodymium Driver / 1” voice coil
- Protection: Low - High analog limiter
- Electronic Protections: Modeller with 16 Preset / Line Volume/ Clipping LED indicator / ground switch
- Input Level: Line +4 dB
- Input Impedance: 30 kΩ Balanced / 15 kΩ Unbalanced
- Input Connector: Combo Jack with XLR / TRS
- External Control: Volume control / Power on with green LED/ clip limiter with red LED/ ground lift
- Power Supply: AC - 220 / 240 V or AC - 110 / 120 Volt, with switching power mode.
- Cabinet: Trapezoidal shape / multi-layer plywood / handle / black paint finishing
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 313 mm x 393 mm x 513 mm
- Net Weight: 26.12 lbs. / 11.85 kg
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 313mm x 393mm x 513mm
- Weight: 26.12 lb