Alto Zephyr Passive PA Mixer 8 input, 2 bus, DSP ZMX122FX
The Alto ZEPHYR ZMX122FX is an 8-channel, 2-bus mixer with the right amount of inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects for more intimate live performance reinforcement situations. The ZMX122FX...
The Alto ZEPHYR ZMX122FX is an 8-channel, 2-bus mixer with the right amount of inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects for more intimate live performance reinforcement situations.
The ZMX122FX Compact Mixer features four microphone inputs with balanced TRS jacks (two with Phantom Power), a three-band EQ and two AUX sends on each of the four mono channels and the two stereo channels, and even two-track inputs for things such as audio playback.
Give your mix a professional edge with 256 onboard 24-bit DSP effects. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, chorusus and more. The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX offers 16 variations of 16 professional effects from which to build, tweak, and dial in your sound.
The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX gives you two AUX sends that you can use to send streams of audio from your mixer to a digital effects unit, stage monitor, TV screen, or any number of sources.
Alto ZEPHYR ZMX122FX main features:
- 8-Channel Compact Mixer With Effects
- 12 total inputs
- 4 mic input channels with gold plated XLR and balanced line inputs
- 2 stereo input channels with balanced TRS jacks
- Extremely high head room offering extra dynamic range
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- 2 AUX sends pre-channel for external effects and monitoring
- Main output, control room, and headphone outputs
- A/D And D/A Converters: 24 Bit
- DSP Resolution: 24 Bit
- Type of effects: Hall, Room, Vocal & Plate REVERBS Mono & Stereo DELAY (max DELAY TIME 650ms) Chorus, Flanger & Reverb MODULATIONS REVERB+DELAY, REVERB+CHORUS, REVERB+FLANGER combinations
- Physical Dimension (W/D/H): 256mm/250mm/72mm
- Net Weight: 2.3 kg