Alto Zephyr Passive USB PA Mixer 12 input, 4 bus, DSP, USB ZMX124FX
The Alto ZEPHYR ZMX124FXU is a 12-channel, 4-bus mixer with more than enough inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects, for any live performance reinforcement need. The Alto ZEPHYR ZMX124FXU features...
The Alto ZEPHYR ZMX124FXU is a 12-channel, 4-bus mixer with more than enough inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects, for any live performance reinforcement need.
The Alto ZEPHYR ZMX124FXU features 6 ultra-low microphone inputs with balanced TRS jacks and insert points, a three-band EQ with a sweepable mid frequency on 4 channels, four channels of stereo inputs with 4-band fixed EQs, and a 4-bus assignable sub mixer. You also get 60mm high-precision faders and four AUX sends per channel (2 Pre/Post switchable pots).
Whether you're mixing the church choir or a heavy metal band, give your mix a professional edge with 256 onboard 24-bit DSP effects. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, choruses and more. The ZEPHYR ZMX124FXU offers 16 variations of 16 professional effects from which to build, tweak, and dial in your sound.
Capture your live mix with your laptop and computer recording software by simply connecting a USB cable to the ZEPHYR ZMX124FXU. This USB-enabled professional mixing console features a USB port that streams two channels of 24-bit audio out to your computer (Main Mix or Sub Mix 1/2). This USB connection is bi-directional so you can also stream audio from your laptop to the ZEPHYR ZMX124FXU for audio and music playback!
Alto ZEPHYR ZMX124FXU features:
- 20 total inputs
- 3-band EQ with swept mid on microphone channels
- 4-band fixed EQ on stereo line channels
- Stereo 9-band graphic EQ
- 4 AUX sends per channel: 2 PRE/POST faders switchable
- 4-bus sub mixer
- 60mm high precision faders
- 24-bit DSP effects for 256 choices (16 presets × 16 variations)
- USB audio interface for computer software recording and monitoring
- Dimensions: 415 mm 400 mm 38/115 mm
- VOCAL 1 Reverb, simulating a room with a small delay time
- VOCAL 2 Reverb, simulating a small space with a slight decay
- LARGE HALL Reverb, simulating a large acoustic space
- SMALL HALL Reverb, simulating the acoustics of a stage space
- LARGE ROOM Reverb, simulating a studio with many early reflections
- SMALL ROOM Reverb, simulating a bright studio room
- PLATE Simulates bright plate reverb
- TAPE REVERB Simulates classic tape delay created by multiple playback heads
- SPRING REVERB Simulates the lightly stretched sound of spring reverb
- MONO DELAY Reproduces the signal after a small period of time
- STEREO DELAY Reproduces the signal after a small period of time with a
- FLANGER Classic stereo flanging effect, similar to a jet plane
- CHORUS Simulates the full, complex, watery sound of several
- REVERB+DELAY Delay effect with room reverb
- REVERB+FLANGER Stereo flanger effect with room reverb
- REVERB+CHORUS Stereo chorus effect with room reverb