Antoni Premiere' Electralin Electric Violin Package APEV44
APEV44 Antoni 'Premiere' Electralin Electric Violin Outfit. Ideal for playing live, recording or for silent practice. The Electralin™ low mass solid spruce body is a classic combination of...
£145.83 ex VAT
- You save:£33.99
APEV44 Antoni 'Premiere' Electralin Electric Violin Outfit.
Ideal for playing live, recording or for silent practice.
The Electralin™ low mass solid spruce body is a classic combination of craftsmanship, and contemporary design, with comfort contouring for good balance, and great ergonomics.
Traditional materials and building techniques provide the feel, tonality, and dynamics associated with an acoustic violin.
The heart of the Antoni Electralin™ sound is the discreet, innovative, bridge mounted Shadow® ‘NanoFlex™’ vibration sensitive transducer, which ‘listens’ to the bridge, and body, for a truly natural sound. The custom designed, hum free Shadow® preamp, voiced for the electric violin, is feedback resistance, provides extensive tonal control, and produces a truly breathtaking, natural amplified tone for live work, or silent practice.
Melding the very best of the old and the new, the Antoni Electralin™ is a player’s instrument, built to perform.
Antoni ‘Premiere’ Electralin™ Violin Outfit
- Contoured high gloss, low mass solid spruce frame and scroll
- Satin finish maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard and nut
- Ebony ‘heart-style’ pegs with black pin and collar
- Ebony tailpiece with four silver finish adjustable fine tuners
- Ebony Guarneri pattern chinrest
- Selected maple bridge
- Octagonal Brazilwood bow with white tip, nickel silver winding and leather lapped, fitted with natural white horse hair
- Oblong ‘nil-gravity’ hard foam case with integral cover incorporating large external music pocket, double zip closure and double shoulder strap
- Deep blue plush lined fitted interior and lid with large internal accessory pockets and luxury overlay cloth
- Rosin cake
- USA Super Sensitive ‘Octava’ Perlon core strings fitted as standard
- Onboard custom design, violin voiced preamp by Shadow
- Fully professional ‘Nanoflex’ vibration sensitive transducer pickup
- Unit senses bridge and body vibrations for a totally natural instrument sound with zero hum
- Discreet under-bridge transducer mountingOnboard preamp with volume and tone controls
- Integral 1/4”/6.35mm jack socket facilitates amplification connection
- Silent headphone practice option
- Stereo lightweight headphones included
- Instrument to amplifier connecting cable included