(DISCONTINUED) - Chord Guitar Wireless System UHF 863.175 - 863.875 MHz 171.360
4 channel guitar wireless system UHF 863.175 - 863.875 MHz. UHF guitar wireless system for cordless guitar playing. Unique compact UHF wireless radio transmitter plugs into your guitar with no...
- per system
4 channel guitar wireless system UHF 863.175 - 863.875 MHz.
UHF guitar wireless system for cordless guitar playing. Unique compact UHF wireless radio transmitter plugs into your guitar with no separate belt-pack as the transmitter is built-in to the jack plug unit.
The cordless guitar system operates on UHF 863.175 - 863.875 MHz which is license free in the UK now and after the DSO (Digital Switch Over) during 2011 / 2012.
Guitar Wireless sytem features:
- Compact 4-channel diversity receiver
- Unique 4 channel plug-in (6.3mm) small, lightweight transmitter
- Receiver features power, RF (A/B), audio level indicators and volume control
- Front mount antennae
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (6.3mm) outputs
- Power supply unit and patch lead included
- System supplied in custom, foam lined plastic flight case
Specifications of the guitar wireless system:
- Power supply : Receiver 12Vdc, 500mA
- Battery : Transmitter 1.2V (1 x AA)
- Dynamic range >110dB
- Frequency range 863.175MHz - 863.875MHz
- Frequency response 60Hz - 18kHz
- Max. deviation ±56kHz
- Operating range 50m
- Receiver sensitivity 6dBµV @ S/N>80dB
- RF output power <10mW
- S/N ratio >100dB
- Stability ±0.005%
- Dimensions : Receiver 212 x 147 x 44mm
- Dimensions : Transmitter 81 x 24 x 44mm
- Weight : Receiver 507g
- Weight : Transmitter 61