Crest CA 6 PA Power Amplifier 1500w CFA-CA6-DV
Crest CA Series PA power amplifier - CA6. Designed to achieve unsurpassed sonic performance and long-term reliability, the Crest Audio CA 6 1500W power amplifier comes equipped with professional...
Crest CA Series PA power amplifier - CA6.
Designed to achieve unsurpassed sonic performance and long-term reliability, the Crest Audio CA 6 1500W power amplifier comes equipped with professional power-handling capabilities and exceptional low-end response. It is an ideal choice for installations and touring applications that demand the finest audio quality. The CA 6 rack amp provides high power output coupled with true clarity, and is well-suited for high-powered subwoofers and passive full range systems.
Absolute sonic accuracy is the hallmark of every Crest amplifier. Bass is solid and defined to the limits of audibility, with ample current reserves delivered by an "over-engineered" power supply and advanced Class H circuitry. Wide-bandwidth output devices assure detailed, transparent high frequency response. And thanks to Crest's exclusive IGM circuit, the CA6 will drive 2 Ohm loads safely without compromise in performance.
The CA series provides tremendous value in proven amplifier technology. Crest Audio amps form the backbone of discriminating rental systems and high-power club installations worldwide. Auditoriums, churches, regional tour sound companies and mobile DJs are all ideal candidates for the CA Series' combination of value and sonic quality.
Crest CA 6 power amp features:
- 8 Ohm Stereo - 400 W
- 4 Ohm Stereo - 600 W
- 2 Ohm Stereo - 750 W
- 8 Ohm Bridged - 1200 W
- 4 Ohm Bridged - 1500 W
- legendary over-built power supply
- toroidal power transformer
- latest generation of high-speed, wide-bandwidth output devices
- twin-tunnel cooling with back-to-front air flow
- dual, rear-mounted, continuously variable-speed fans
- balanced male and female XLR inputs with switch-configurable XLR
- polarity and sensitivity selection
- Speakon® or five-way binding post output connectors (market dependent)
- stereo, parallel, bridged-mono mode selector switch
- ground-lift switch
- front panel circuit-breaker switch
- recessed, stepped attenuators
- SIGNAL present/active, PROTECT, and ACL LED's
- modular construction
- powder-coated steel chassis
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.5" (89 mm) x 19" (483 mm) x 18" (458 mm)
- Weight: 44 lbs. (20 kg)
Packed Weight: 23.25 kg
Packed Cube: 0.05 m³