Fender Greta Valve Guitar Amplifier 230-3006-900
Fender GRETA tube amplifier. Compact Fender valve amp with iconic portable radio design. The Fender Pawn Shop Special Greta amp is a two-watt tabletop valve amplifier with a 4” Special Design...
Fender GRETA tube amplifier.
Compact Fender valve amp with iconic portable radio design. The Fender Pawn Shop Special Greta amp is a two-watt tabletop valve amplifier with a 4” Special Design speaker, an old-school VU meter with “clean to overload” indicator display and simple volume and tone controls.
The Greta amp has a vintage-style enclosure and front and rear wood panels finished in bright red, gold-finished metal top and sides for increased shielding, “Greta” script badge on the front panel and tabletop feet.
The Fender Greta features a single 12AT7 output tube and 12AX7 preamp tube, with a 1/4” instrument jack and 1/4” line out jack (for preamp use with another amplifier). The Pawn Shop Special Greta produces a variety of low-volume clean and overdriven guitar tones.
The Fender Greta also has an 1/8" mini-jack input socket for an iPod MP3 player or other audio device. You can use the Fender Greta as a guitar amp or as a music player.
- Fender Part #: 230-3000-000
- Model Name: Greta
- Series: Pawn Shop Special Amplifier
- Power: 2 watts
- Type: Tube / Valve
- 1x12AT7 output tube, 1 x 12AX7 pre-amp tube
1 x 6.3mm (1/4") jack for guitar
1 x 3.5mm (1/8") mini-jack for iPod, MP3, laptop or other external audio
- Line Out: 1 x 6.3mm (1/4") use as a preamp with another amplifier
- Speaker Out: 1 x 6.3mm (1/4") Jack for use with external speaker
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Hardware Cabinet Material: Metal Top, Wood Front and Back
- Amplifier Depth: 7.25" (18.41 cm) Amplifier Width: 10" (25.4 cm) Amplifier Height: 6.75" (17.1 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 8.7 lbs. (3.95 kg)
- Speaker: 8-ohm 4" Special Design
- Valve / Tubes: Power Tubes: 1 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Unique Features: VU meter with “CLEAN to OVERLOAD” indicator