(DISCONTINUED) - Fender T-Bucket 300CE Acoustic Guitar Transparent Amber 096-8005-027
The Fender T-Bucket 300 CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Amber is a dreadnought-cutaway model with a laminated quilt maple top, laminated mahogany back and sides. The Fender T-Bucket 300 CE Electro...
£166.67 ex VAT
The Fender T-Bucket 300 CE Electro Acoustic Guitar, Amber is a dreadnought-cutaway model with a laminated quilt maple top, laminated mahogany back and sides.
The Fender T-Bucket 300 CE Electro Acoustic Guitar features a gorgeous gloss polyurethane finish, ivory neck, body binding, a Vince Ray “F” inlay and pinstriping motif at the 12th fret and an inlaid pinstriping motif on the headstock and rosette.
Fender T-Bucket 300 CE Electro Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Series: Hot Rod Design
- Body: Single-Cutaway Fender Style Dreadnought
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Top: Laminated Quilt Maple
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fender FTE-3TN Preamp with Tuner
- Scale Length: 25.2” (641 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.69” (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Unique Features: Inlaid "F" and Pinstriping Motif by Vince Ray at 12th Fret, Inlaid Pinstriping Motif on Headstock and Rosette, Dual Action Truss Rod, Scalloped X Bracing, Side Dot Position Inlays, Factory Mounted Forward Strap Button with Internal Block Reinforcement, Ivory Body and Neck Binding, Urea Nut and Saddle, White with Black Dot Bridge Pins, Chrome End Pin
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-26 Phosphor Bronze, Gauges .011 to .052