Monacor TXA-1002CD Portable PA Battery-Mains 170w 172810
Stageline Monacor TXA-1002CD portable battery - mains PA system. Portable PA amplifier and speaker on wheels with mains or rechargeable battery power. The compact portable PA has a built-in UHF...
£952.67 ex VAT
Stageline Monacor TXA-1002CD portable battery - mains PA system.
Portable PA amplifier and speaker on wheels with mains or rechargeable battery power. The compact portable PA has a built-in UHF wireless radio microphone receiver for use with a UHF wireless microphone, plus SD card reader and USB computer connection. Optional wireless microphones available in handheld, headset or tie-clip versions, or use your own UHF wireless microphone system transmitting between 863.1-864.9MHz.
Monacor TXA-1002CD portable battery / mains PA system.
(Portable Battery / Mains PA TXA-1002CD manual)
- 170w (120w RMS) power
- Battery or electrical mains
- Built-in battery rechargeable lead gel (battery life up to 4 hrs)
2 x 12V/4.5Ah and integrated automatic charging of rechargeable battery when connected to mains electricity
- Mobile portable sound for outdoor events, fairs, markets, tour guides, lectures, street buskers, bingo, community halls, church groups, lectures, dance teachers, aerobics instructors etc.
- SD card reader and USB computer connection
- 2-way speaker system of high power capability
- 1 adjustable microphone input via combination XLR or 6.3mm (/1/4") jack
- 1 x stereo phono (RCA) line input
- Common gain control, and 2-way tone control
- 1 stereo phono (RCA) line output
- 6.3mm (1/4") jack socket for additional external (8Ω) speaker
- 35mm standard speaker stand insert socket fitted for use with speaker stand
- UHF radio microphone receiver built-in
16 selectable frequencies (863.1-864.9MHz) with diversity system
NOTE: Wireless handheld or headset / tie-clip microphone sold separately (see choice below) or can be used with any UHF microphone transmitter within the selectable frequency range
- Built-in wheels and retractable trolley handle
- Weight: 17.8kg
- Dimensions: 360 x 580 x 320 mm