Peavey Audio Link Multicore Cable StageBox 32 Way 45m 00360310
- 28 x XLR Sends
- 4 x XLR Returns
- 45m Length
32 way 28 in 4 out audio multi core stagebox snake 45.7m 150ft.
- 28 send and 4 return channels.
- Neutrik panel-mount connectors on a rack-mountable chassis
- glow-in the dark, markable channel identification panels
- strong nylon, corrosion resistant strain relief reduces cable twist
- fan end incorporating rugged metal XLR connectors and double-wall polyolefin heat shrink.
- tough black matt-finished PVC cable jacket
- Packed Weight: 34.00 kg
- Packed Cube: 0.12 m³
- Commodity code: 8544200000
- Country of Origin: United States of America
PLEASE NOTE: All multicores are designed to handle line level and mic level type signals. The stage box is sited on stage, and the outputs from instruments and microphones are plugged into the stagebox. These signals then travel down the multicore cable length to a sound mixing board or desk situated off stage. Here the individual signals are mixed and processed, and the master pre-amp output from the mixer is then sent back down the multicore cable to the PA amplifier or powered PA speakers on stage.
This signal should not be a fully amplified signal from the output of a power amp or powered mixer amp because multicores are designed to carry pre-amp signals. If a fully amplified signal is sent down the multicore, there will be power and signal quality loss. The longer the multicore, the more the signal loss and degradation.
Amplified signals from the output of an amp need proper speaker cables to connect to passive non-powered PA speakers. These PA speaker cables minimise signal loss.