Peavey M100 Messenger Lite Portable PA System Package 100w 00573562
Peavey Messenger M100 complete compact portable PA sound system. PA system in briefcase style carry case. A portable PA sound system for conference venues, lectures, business travel, bingo, aerobics...
Peavey Messenger M100 complete compact portable PA sound system.
PA system in briefcase style carry case. A portable PA sound system for conference venues, lectures, business travel, bingo, aerobics instructors, dance teachers, singers, karaoke and small venues needing compact, small, lightweight portable PA sound systems.
The M-100 light weight portable PA sound system fits together like a briefcase. The portable PA system includes a microphone with cable and has additional inputs for connecting audio devices like a laptop computer, iPod, MP3 player, CD player or similar, or an instrument.
Peavey Messenger M-100 complete compact portable PA sound system:
(Download PDF manual)
- 100 watts (50 watts per channel stereo)
- 2 x speakers with cables 3.6m (12ft)
Speaker dimensions: 330mm h x 150mm w x 160mm d
- Speakers have moulded insert sockets for speaker stands with 17mm pole diameter
e.g Peavey speaker stands 00590200 (see related products below)
- 4 input channels
2 x XLR microphone with phantom power or 6.3mm (1/4") line inputs
1 x 6.3mm (1/4") microphone and line input
1 x stereo phono (RCA)
- Independent volume controls and 3 band eq tone controls
- Split-track channel AV accompaniment
- Complete sound system in a 24" wide briefcase-sized package.
- Top lid of the Messenger also functions as a lectern
- Built-in five-band EQ with patented FLS - Feedback Locating System to reduce feedback squeals and rumbles
- Split-track Mix with independent and master volume controls and three bands of EQ
- Includes Peavey microphone and cable 4.5m (15ft)
- Voltage: Unit works with 115 VAC 60 Hz or 230 VAC 50/60 Hz for easy international use
- Dimensions: 343mm H x 622mm W x 133mm D (13.5" H x 24.5" W x 5.25" D)
- Weight: 8.8kg (19.5lbs)
- Mains input socket has 1 x T 10A / 250v fuse, plus a spare fuse in a small plastic holder located immediately below the mains input socket. (Perfect if you blow a fuse during a gig)