(DISCONTINUED) - Roland 1x1 USB MIDI Interface DISCONTINUED UM-ONE
The Roland UM-ONE is a 1-input / 1-output USB bus powered 16-channel MIDI interface with integrated USB and MIDI cables. FPT processing provides low latency and tight clock timing. Compatible with...
The Roland UM-ONE is a 1-input / 1-output USB bus powered 16-channel MIDI interface with integrated USB and MIDI cables. FPT processing provides low latency and tight clock timing. Compatible with Mac and PC, the super compact Roland UM-ONE USB MIDI cable interface is an affordable, reliable, easy-to-use USB-MIDI interface.
Roland FPT Fast Processing Technology featured in the Roland UM-One USB MIDI interface is a technology that makies the speed of MIDI transmission extraordinary fast. FPT optimizes the data transmission band of USB, and is compatible with all kinds of MIDI sequencers, so you can use FPT with any software of your own selectiions.
ROLAND UM-ONE USB MIDI INTERFACE SPECIFICATIONS
- Connectors: MIDI IN Cable connect to MIDI OUT x 1 16 MIDI Channels MIDI OUT Cable connect to MIDI IN x 1 16 MIDI Channels USB Cable.
- Indicators: USB Indicator, MIDI IN Indicator, MIDI OUT Indicator.
- Power Supply: Supplied from the computer via USB.
- Current Draw: 70 mA.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual CD-ROM.
ROLAND UM-ONE USB MIDI INTERFACE FEATURES
- 1-in 1-out USB MIDI interface.
- 16 MIDI channels.
- Best solution for connecting legacy keyboards and synthesizers.
- High-performance FPT processing.
- Fast and stable MIDI data transmission realized by FPT Fast Processing Technology of MIDI transmission.
- Compact, affordable, and easy to use.
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output.
- Integrated USB and MIDI cables.
- USB bus powered.