Roland Compact Vocal Processor Red VE-5
The Roland VE-5 Vocal Process is a quite a simple way to incorporate great quality vocal effects into your live show without needing a degree in quantum mathematics to program! The VE-5 is so so easy...
£157.50 ex VAT
Ships in 3-4 days
The Roland VE-5 Vocal Process is a quite a simple way to incorporate great quality vocal effects into your live show without needing a degree in quantum mathematics to program! The VE-5 is so so easy to set up and use that you'll want to start using it live straight away! It can even be mouted on a microphone stand to keep it constantly within arms reach!
Whether you want auto tune effects, distortions, stutters, harmonies or even just some subtle reverb you're going to find the effects you want in the Roland VE-5 Vocal Processor.
Sing like a star with the VE-5 ó a versatile, fun vocal processor thatís easy enough for beginners but powerful enough for professionals. Take it onstage and attach it to a microphone stand for real-time performance, or bring it to a studio or home and use it as a tabletop processor. The physical design of the VE-5 is compact and light, yet its effects are from the heavyweight division (derived from the popular VE-20 vocal processor). With battery operation and built-in phrase looping, the VE-5 is also an ideal tool for street performers who want to bring a new dimension of creativity to their act.
- Easy one-touch operation
- Six types of high-quality vocal effects inherited from the VE-20 (Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct, Tone/SFX)
- Phrase Looper adds impact to real-time vocal performances, including harmonising and layered beatboxing
- Favourite Sound function provides immediate access to preferred sounds
- Ideal for live performance as well as tabletop setups (mic-stand mount included)
- Internal microphone for instant gratification
- Aux input for blending external music
- Battery operation for street performance (AC adapter sold separately