Roland Keyboard VR-700
The Roland V-Combo VR-700 is the Ultimate All-In-One Stage Keyboard that covers every base onstage. The V-Combo offers powerful real-time performance capabilities and a simple user interface. The...
The Roland V-Combo VR-700 is the Ultimate All-In-One Stage Keyboard that covers every base onstage. The V-Combo offers powerful real-time performance capabilities and a simple user interface.
The Roland V Combo VR700 features the legendary Virtual Tone Wheel organ and dedicated harmonic bars onboard, plus a first-class array of essential ensemble sounds (grand piano, EP, strings, brass, synth leads, and more), the V-Combo melds an entire rig into one convenient instrument for easy transport and fast setup.
Backing-track functionality, built-in rhythms, great effects, and a comfortable waterfall-style keyboard round out the feature set, making this multifaceted keyboard a godsend for gigging musicians.
The 76-note, velocity-sensitive waterfall keyboard provides fast action and comfort ó great for glissando and quick, repetitive strokes. The dedicated harmonic bars let you modify the organ sound naturally in real time, while the D Beam can be used for wheel brakes, ring modulation, spring shock, pitch, filter, and volume.
The pitch lever can be used to change the speed of the rotary speaker. You can also split the keyboard to simulate a two-manual setup, and add a pedalboard (Roland PK-25A or PK-7A, optional). The front-panel buttons illuminate so you can easily see the controls on dark stages.
The Roland V-Combo VR-700 Main Features Include:
- Rolandís acclaimed Virtual Tone Wheel and COSM technology provide authentic organ sound
- Dedicated harmonic bars, rotary-speaker simulation, and amp models, including Active Amp Enhancer
- 76-key waterfall keyboards offers smooth glissandos, fast action, and provides enough keys for splits
- Dual-manual simulation with Split function plus pedalboard capability (optional Roland PK-25A, PK-7A)
- Essential ensemble sounds (with tone remain function) onboard, including 88-key multi-sampled pianos, EP, strings, brass, synth pads, and more
- Full polyphony in the organ section, 128-voice polyphony for the ensemble section
- WAV/AIFF/MP3/SMF playback function for backing tracks
- Built-in rhythm patterns for practice and play-along performance
- Store user and system settings onboard and to USB memory sticks
- Versatile I/O, including professional XLR outputs