Roland Quad Capture Audio Interface UA55
UA-55 Roland Quad Capture Audio Interface. The QUAD-CAPTURE is designed for pro-quality audio capture at home or on the go. It includes two premium microphone preamps, ultra-low latency operation at...
UA-55 Roland Quad Capture Audio Interface.
The QUAD-CAPTURE is designed for pro-quality audio capture at home or on the go. It includes two premium microphone preamps, ultra-low latency operation at rates up to 24-bit/192 kHz, digital I/O, and MIDI in a portable package that runs on USB bus power.
QUADCAPTURE’s two digitally controlled VS Preamps provide performance that rivals devices costing much more. Based on the acclaimed microphone preamps found in Roland’s flagship V-Studio 700 and M-400 V-Mixer, VS Preamps are built with premium components for clean, transparent audio with a superior signal-to-noise ratio. Each channel features selectable low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression, all of which are accessible through an easy-to-use software control panel.
The convenient front-panel combo jacks accommodate XLR or ¼-inch connectors, with a selectable Hi-Z instrument input on channel one. Additional connectivity includes two ¼-inch TRS output jacks, coaxial digital audio I/O, MIDI I/O, and a headphone jack. Besides providing mobile recording convenience, QUAD-CAPTURE's USB bus power circuitry provides the optimal voltage to the interface's analogue components for pristine sound quality.
With a pair of premium VS Preamps onboard, plus superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, ultra-low latency performance, and convenient USB bus power, QUAD-CAPTURE sets a new standard for portable USB 2.0 audio interfaces. Its compact, durable design and pristine sound makes it the perfect foundation for portable, multichannel computer-based productions on the go. With quality and performance that far exceeds its size and price, QUAD-CAPTURE stands at the head of its class.
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminium body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE