Roland TRI-Capture USB Audio Interface UA-33
Roland Tri-Capture USB Audio Interface with XLR Mic Input, 1/4" Jack Input, Stereo Aux Input, Balanced 1/4" TRS Outputs. The Roland TRI-CAPTURE USB interface is a unique, compact audio interface...
Roland Tri-Capture USB Audio Interface with XLR Mic Input, 1/4" Jack Input, Stereo Aux Input, Balanced 1/4" TRS Outputs.
The Roland TRI-CAPTURE USB interface is a unique, compact audio interface optimised for personal and mobile recording, vocal and guitar recording, and streaming-internet applications.
With its mixer-like design and dedicated front-panel controls, TRI-CAPTURE makes it easy to mix, control, and monitor a variety of signals. Plug a microphone into the XLR input, an instrument into the 1/4-inch jack, and a stereo instrument or device into the AUX input. The unique REC MODE section provides instant selection of recording scenarios, including LOOP BACK for web streaming applications.
Roland Tri-Capture features:
- Affordable, easy-to-use interface for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians
- Also works great for video production, web streaming, and creating podcasts with unique LOOP BACK function
- XLR mic input with phantom power, plus 1/4-inch input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- Stereo AUX input with dedicated volume control
- Balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs and headphone jack
- Low-latency ASIO driver; recording and playback at rates up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- USB bus powered with 24-bit/96 kHz operation
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included
- Connectors: INPUT1 (Mic) jack (XLR type, balanced, phantom power DC 48 V, 10mA Max), INPUT2 (Guitar) jack (1/4-inch phone type), INPUT3 (AUX) jacks (L, R) (RCA phono type), Output jacks (L, R) (1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced)), Headphone jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type), USB connector (USB Type B)
- Width 171 mm 6-3/4 inches
- Depth 134 mm 5-5/16 inches
- Height 40.1 mm 1-10/16 inches
- Weight 320 g 12 oz.