Roland Vocal Processor VP-7
The Roland VP-7 is a Vocal Processor that creates harmonies instantly, from a single voice to a full-scale choir, with a microphone and a MIDI connection to the keyboard of your choice. The Roland...
The Roland VP-7 is a Vocal Processor that creates harmonies instantly, from a single voice to a full-scale choir, with a microphone and a MIDI connection to the keyboard of your choice.
The Roland VP7 features the Human Voice section, which provides rich and expressive choral backing by just playing the keyboard — no singing required. The Vocal Designer section can automatically generate 2-voice or 3-voice backing harmonies based on the lyrics that you sing into the microphone. And for classic robot-voice effects, the Vocoder button lets you instantly sound like a vintage vocoder.
The VP-7 lets you create “virtual vocals” with spoken or sung phrases from your own voice. Whether you need a basic harmony or perhaps a vintage vocoder sound, the VP-7 can deliver the interactive, expressive vocal backing you need. Play the desired harmony notes on the keyboard, and sing.
The VP7 can be used for a wide variety of musical applications. It’s ideal for musicians who perform alone or in small groups, for example, and who need an interactive, real-time backing chorus. The creative possibilities are vast, as are the time/money savings that this instrument can provide.
The Roland VP-7 Main Features Include:
- Generate vocal harmonies instantly — no vocal skills required
- Dedicated buttons for instant access to the preset sounds
- Four expressive Human Voice sounds, three Vocal Designer choirs, plus vintage vocoder, echo, and reverb
- Dedicated knobs for volume, mic level, harmony mix, and Ambience level
- Bundled with DR-HS5 microphone (designed for Roland’s Vocal Designer products)