Seymour Duncan SSL-2 Vintage Flat Poles Single Coil Guitar Pickup 11201-03
Seymour Duncan SSL-2 Vintage Flat Poles for Strat Single Coil - No Cover. Application: Flat pole piece, vintage-voiced, true single-coil for warm instruments. Recommended for...
£45.83 ex VAT
Seymour Duncan SSL-2 Vintage Flat Poles for Strat Single Coil - No Cover.
- Application: Flat pole piece, vintage-voiced, true single-coil for warm instruments. Recommended for country, pop, surf, rockabilly, blues, ska and classic rock.
- Description: This pickup combines the same vintage coil design as the SSL-1, with hand ground rod Alnico 5 magnets of equal length raised above the flatwork. The flat magnet pattern provides the balanced field necessary for an even response using today's strings (unwound "G") and flatter neck radii. The more even output response is noticed when bending strings. Like the SSL-1, the pickup is clean and vintage-like with a bright "bell" tone that has a sharper attack characteristic compared to the APS-2. Comes with waxed cloth hookup cable and vintage-style "keyed" bottom plate.
- Complete setup: Calibrated set available with RW/RP middle pickup.
- Guitars: For warmer toned ash, alder or basswood body instruments. Works especially well with rosewood fingerboards.
- Available mods: Reverse wound, reverse polarity (RW/RP) middle pickups for hum canceling in positions "2" and "4" on the five-way switch.