Seymour Duncan APH-1B Alnico Pro II Bridge Humbucker Guitar Pickup Black 4 Conductor 11104-05-B
Seymour Duncan APH-1B Alnico II Pro Bridge Humbucker - Black. The Seymour Duncan APH-1B Alnico II Pro bridge humbucker has a softer magnetic field for a freer, more natural string vibration for...
£53.33 ex VAT
Seymour Duncan APH-1B Alnico II Pro Bridge Humbucker - Black.
The Seymour Duncan APH-1B Alnico II Pro bridge humbucker has a softer magnetic field for a freer, more natural string vibration for greater sustain, and a warm and smooth tone. The APH-1B bridge has an even response with extra punch.
The APH1B uses 4-conductor wiring and is a direct replacement for your current bridge humbucker and requires no guitar modifications. Wiring schematics and mounting hardware included.
APH-1B Alnico II Pro Bridge Humbucker pickup features:
- Alnico II Pro bridge humbucker.
- Vintage Output.
- Alnico II Magnet.
- Four Conductor Wiring
- Application: Warm, moderate-output humbucker. Great for jazz, blues, classic rock and slide.
- Description: The Alnico 2 magnet and moderate windings yield a warm, sweet tone with more natural string vibration for great sustain. Classic rock players who get their distortion from the amp rather than the pickup love the APH-1. It allows them to back off the crunch and get beautiful clean tones with softer attack. Compared to the '59, the Alnico II Pro has a rounder sound with a spongier bass response. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable and no logo.
- Complete setup: Often the APH-1 is used in both neck and bridge positions. Or, in the neck with a higher output pickup like an SH-11 Custom Custom or SHPG-1b Pearly Gates for heavier rock or hotter blues sounds from the bridge position.
- Guitars: For brighter toned instruments. Works especially well with maple and ebony fingerboards. Also works great with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars.