Seymour Duncan SH-1B '59 Neck Humbucker Guitar Pickup Reverse Zebra 4 Conductor 11101-05-RZ4c
Seymour Duncan SH-1N '59 Model Neck Humbucker - Reverse Zebra. The Seymour Duncan SH-1N is a faithful replicant of the 1959 PAF Patent Applied For humbucker, with a smooth and warm tone, with plenty...
£74.99 ex VAT
Ships in 3-4 days
Seymour Duncan SH-1N '59 Model Neck Humbucker - Reverse Zebra.
The Seymour Duncan SH-1N is a faithful replicant of the 1959 PAF Patent Applied For humbucker, with a smooth and warm tone, with plenty of sustain. The SH-1N uses the same kind of Alnico magnets, plain enameled wire, braided single-conductor cable, nickel plated studs, wooden spacer, black paper tape, and balanced coil windings uses on the original PAF humbuckers. The neck version is warm with just the right amout of bass.
These are a direct replacement for your current neck humbucker ensuring the guitar requires no modification. Wiring schematic and mounting screws are included.
- Application: Versatile P.A.F.-type humbucker. Great for country, jazz, blues, funk, classic rock and heavy rock.
- Description: Late-'50s, vintage-correct, humbucker sound. Warm and crystalline clean tones. Full and bright distorted tones. Smooth sustain. Classic appointments include plain enamel wire, long legged bottom plate, vintage single conductor cable and no logo. Compared to the SH-55 Seth Lover, the '59 has slightly more scooped mids and is vacuum wax potted for squeal-free performance.
- Complete setup: Available in both neck and bridge models. Often a '59 neck is used together with a hotter bridge pickup like the SH-4 JB or SH-13 Dimebucker for extra versatility.
- Guitars: For balanced and warm instruments. Works especially well with mahogany bodies and rosewood fingerboards.
- Available mods: Four-conductor cable. Trembucker. Nickel or gold-plated cover. 7-string version. Seymour Duncan logo. Available in matched set of '59 bridge and '59 neck.