Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz Neck Humbucker Guitar Pickup White 4 Conductor 11102-01-W
Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz Model Neck Humbucker - White. The Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz Model Pickup is suitable for musicians who need an accurate, clear tone for fast jazz runs. The brighter sound...
£74.99 ex VAT
Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz Model Neck Humbucker - White.
The Seymour Duncan SH-2N Jazz Model Pickup is suitable for musicians who need an accurate, clear tone for fast jazz runs. The brighter sound has slightly less output and is a good match with most pickups. A popular combination is The Jazz Model in the neck with either a JB (SH-4) or Duncan Custom (SH-5) in the bridge.
The SH-2N neck pickup is designed so that its volume is balanced with the bridge model and its tone has just the right amount of bass. 4-conductor cable allows splitting the coils electrically, in or out-of-phase, series or parallel, with or without humbucking effect.
The SH-2N Jazz Model Neck Humbucker features:
- Jazz Model neck humbucker.
- Vintage output.
- Alnico V Magnet.
- Four conductor wiring.
- Application: Classic moderate output humbucker. Especially popular in neck position. Don't let the name fool you; it's not only great for jazz, but also country, blues, funk, classic rock and heavy rock.
- Description: Provides an articulate and clear tone. Great for fast runs. The brighter tone has slightly less output and is a good match with most bridge pickups. When distorted, the tone is full and bright. Smooth sustain. Compared to the SH-1 '59 Model, the Jazz has slightly less output and a more detailed treble response. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable.
- Complete setup: Available in both neck and bridge models. Often a Jazz neck is paired with an SH-4 JB (Seymour's favorite combination) or SH-5 Duncan Custom in the bridge position for diverse tones.
- Guitars: For balanced and warm instruments. Works especially well with mahogany bodies and rosewood fingerboards. Also works great with hollow and semi-hollow body guitars.