Seymour Duncan SH-8N Invader Neck Humbucker Guitar Pickup Black 4 Conductor 11102-29-B
Seymour Duncan SH-8N Invader Neck Humbucker - Black. The Seymour Duncan Invader humbucker combines large ceramic magnets, hot over-wound coils and 12 black oxide cap screws to produce the...
£64.96 ex VAT
Seymour Duncan SH-8N Invader Neck Humbucker - Black.
The Seymour Duncan Invader humbucker combines large ceramic magnets, hot over-wound coils and 12 black oxide cap screws to produce the heaviest tones a passive pickup can produce. Its four conductor cables allow splitting the coils electrically: in-phase or out-of-phase, series or parallel, with or without humbucking effect.
The Invader pickup is a direct replacement for your current bridge humbucker and requires no guitar modification. Wiring schematic and mounting screws included.
- Application: Ultra high output humbucker built for aggressive playing styles. Recommended for punk, garage, thrash, metal and other heavy rock styles.
- Description: Designed for the heaviest tones a passive pickup can produce. The combination of three ceramic magnets, over-wound coils and twelve black oxide cap screws make the Invader an electrifying force of energy. The wide magnetic field pumps power into your amp with a totally heavy sound. Comes with four-conductor hookup cable.
- Complete setup Available for both neck and bridge positions - most commonly used in the bridge position. The Invader neck pickup has considerably reduced output for tonal versatility.
- Guitars: For all instruments. The wide pole pieces work for both humbucker and Trembucker string spacing.
- Available mods: 7-string version.