Shure Vocal Microphone Classic Retro Elvis Mic 55SH
- Elvis Microphone
- 1950's Retro Style Mic
- Rock n' Roll Microphone
- Shure 55SH with XLR output
Shure 55SH vintage classic nostalgia microphone with old fashioned classic Elvis 1950's look. Shure 55-SH vocal and speech microphones for retro vintage old-fashioned microphone look and style.
The Model 55SH Series II provides the Shure classic UNlDYNE II design coupled with modern acoustic components to meet today's performance standards. This microphone is excellent for vocal pickup with its characteristic Shure presence peak.
The 55SH Series II has a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pickup pattern that minimizes sound pickup from the rear of the microphone. This allows the Model 55SH Series II to be used in close proximity to loudspeakers without creating feedback problems, and it can perform under adverse acoustic conditions where omnidirectional microphones cannot.
The 55SH Series II has a low-impedance balanced output designed for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to 300 ohms. The microphone features a cartridge shock mount to reduce stand noise, an On/Off switch, and an attached, self-tensioning, 5/8"-27 thread swivel mount.
This microphone is ideal for public address or theatre-stage sound systems, as well as for broadcasting, recording, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desirable.
The Shure 55SH has a threaded socket in the base to screw onto a mic stand as the mic will not fit into a normal mic clip. The mic includes a 5/8" to 3/8" adaptor to fit all types of mic stands.
- Classic appearance, modern performance
- Frequency response tailored for speech, vocals and instrumental music
- Cardioid directional pattern for optimum performance in adverse acoustic environments
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes stand-transmitted noise, ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast case and mechanical design for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
- 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter (Part No: 95A2050)