Stage Line ATS-16T Wireless Beltpack Transmitter UHF 863-865MHz 16 channel 244690
Professional 16-channel mono PLL audio transmission system, 863-865MHz. The transmitter includes a tie-clip microphone which plugs into the 3.5mm (mini-jack) socket) for use by a lecturer,...
Professional 16-channel mono PLL audio transmission system, 863-865MHz.
The transmitter includes a tie-clip microphone which plugs into the 3.5mm (mini-jack) socket) for use by a lecturer, tour-guide, teacher. The microphone output is then transmitted wirelessly to a suitable receiver tuned to the same frequency.
The ATS-16T can also be used as part of a wireless in-ear monitor system. Connect the monitor send output from a mixer to the 3.5mm (mini-jack) input socket. The monitor mix is then transmitted wirelessly to a suitable receiver set to the same frequency.
- Ideally suited as a "tour guide system" and for all other applications in which a certain audio or voice source is to be distributed to one or more receivers
- Wireless transmission of audio signals with one transmitter and one receiver is also possible
- Simultaneous operation of up to 8 transmitters with different frequencies (dep. on distance of transmitter, stationary RF sources of interference and other local conditions)
- Licence free in the EU
16-channel PLL transmitter, for microphone operation and line audio signals.
- Integrated microphone
- Supplied with additional electret tie clip microphone
- Audio line input via 3.5mm mono jack
- Status indication of rech. battery, indication of carrier signal
- Volume level control, belt clip
- Power supply via 2 x 1.2V NiMH rech. battery AA size (not supplied) or low-voltage jack (5V), transmitting power: ≤ 10mW (EIRP), min. operating range: 50m, dimensions: 66x111x35mm, weight: 85g