Stage Line CAAD-4.2 DIY Speaker Design Software Windows 370920
- Computer Aided Design Software For Speakers
£20.83 ex VAT
Ships in 5-7 days
Computer Aided Design Software For Speakers.
Windows CAD PC design program for DIY build your own speakers. When building your own speakers it is essential to optimise the relationship between the speaker cabinet enclosure size and proportion with the speaker driver, horn and cross-over. This speaker design software allows you to input your specifications and then produce a design for the cabinet enclosure plus the most compatible speaker, crossover network and other component parts.
This simulation software ensures that recommended cabinet dimensions are optimised. These cabinet forms meet the complex requirements concerning speaker dimensions, volume and bass-reflex openings regarding diameter and length. These cabinet forms also correspond to a favourable distribution as far as possible of cavity resonances and to a reduction of air flow noise.
The CAAD-4.2 software also helps you search for replacement components for existing speaker cabinets by inputting the dimenions of the cabinet and then listing the recommended replacement speakers.
- User's screen with menu control with multiwindow technique
- Any desired distance measurements with the mouse cursor in the cabinet graphics
- Simultaneous display possible of up to 6 curves (for comparison)
- Online selection of 7 languages
- Database update at the push of a button
- Closed, bass-reflex, band pass, compound, transmission line and horn, also while using several speakers
- Search function for suitable speakers for an existing cabinet (replacement speakers!)
- Automatic establishing of parts lists for the construction of a calculated speaker cabinet
Crossover calculation 1st to 4th order (6-24dB)
- CAAD-4.2, 32 bit version for Windows* 9x / ME / 2000 / NT / XP / VISTA / Windows 7
- IBM compatible PC (Pentium or higher), VGA, 16MB RAM, 10MB free hard disk memory, CD-ROM, MS Service Pack 3 is required for Windows NT4