Stage Line HSE-70A/SK Wireless Headset Microphone includes connectors & case 235190
- 2.5mm stereo plug
£111.77 ex VAT
Stageline HSE-70A/SK light skin tone headband microphone.
A series of headband microphones and earband microphones for universal applications, skin-coloured version for adapter systems. With the supplied adapters suitable for pocket transmitters from IMG Stage Line and JTS. Further connecting adapters for units from other manufacturers are available at option.
Hyperlight miniature earband microphone, with a high-quality cartridge of omnidirectional characteristic.
Practically invisible, outstanding sound technology! The HSE-70A/SK features a state-of-the-art appearance, technology, and sound! This earband microphone is ideally suitable for every application which requires perfect audibility and an accentuated sound. The high-quality back electret cartridge of omnidirectional characteristic with an optimised sound provides a voice reproduction of the brilliant high range which is virtually unequalled. It always provides a high-quality sound even if the microphone is not perfectly aligned to the mouth. The innovative and almost invisible one-ear attachment with earband and ear lobe support offers a perfect fit and makes it very comfortable to wear. This microphone is the solution where headband-based systems are rather inconvenient to use. Separate headphones can also be used simultaneously without any problems and without them being uncomfortable to wear.
Special technical feature:
The connection cable can be removed and be replaced by the replacement connection cable HSE-70C. With the optional adapters, the microphone can also be operated with transmission systems from other manufacturers.
- Wide transmission range
- Very comfortable to wear
- Stable positioning
- Drip ring (protects the cartridge against moisture)
- Perspiration-resistant, removable connection cable with 2.5mm stereo plug
- With supplied adapters compatible with all TXS-...HSE pocket transmitters (3-pole XLR) and pocket transmitters from JTS (4-pole XLR)
- Optional adapters allow the application with units from other manufacturers
- External power supply e.g. via the power supply adapters EMA-1, EMA-2, EMA-40, or EMA-300P
Technical Facts Microphones
- Systemback electret/omnidir.
- Frequency range20-20,000Hz
- Impedance 2kΩ
- Max. SPL140dB
- Power supply 0.8-5V
- Admiss. ambient temp. 0-40 °C
- Weight 6g
- Connection2.5mm stereo plug
- 2 connecting adapters