Stage Line LSX-80R Metrix Line Red Laser 383850
Stageline LSX-80R Laser effect unit, with a red laser and control facility via DMX or sound. With stepper motor Red laser diode (80mW) Laser class: 3b DMX512 interface, 8 DMX...
Stageline LSX-80R Laser effect unit, with a red laser and control facility via DMX or sound.
- With stepper motor
- Red laser diode (80mW)
- Laser class: 3b
- DMX512 interface, 8 DMX channels, address can be adjusted via menu buttons, indication via display
- Stand-alone mode, sound-controlled via integrated adjustable microphone or pre-programmed operation
- Master/slave function for simultaneous operation of several units
- 32 basic patterns, positionable and turnable, size can be changed
- Key-operated switch for a safe operation
- Power supply: 230V˜/50Hz/15VA
- Dimensions of unit: 252x140x200mm
- Weight: 1.7kg
The accessible laser radiation is hazardous to the human eye, often also to the skin! It is dangerous to look directly into the beam of class 3b lasers. It may be possible to view a beam safely via diffusing reflectors.
When using a laser of the class 3b, the employer has to appoint a laser safety officer in writing (BGV B2 = Accident Prevention & Insurance Association regulation B2)! Laser safety officers must have the requisite qualifications!
For class 3b lasers an approval is required!