Stage Line MR-16DESK 243650
Stageline MR-16DESK Professional case with castors for 482mm (19") units with integrated desk. A functional design allows safe transport and quick assembly and disassembly. Due to the...
Stageline MR-16DESK Professional case with castors for 482mm (19") units with integrated desk. A functional design allows safe transport and quick assembly and disassembly. Due to the non-slipping feature of the rack rails (mounting rubber held by a welt), slipping of the castle nuts is a thing of the past.
- 8RS mounting facility for top-operated 482mm units (mixers or similar) with an ergonomical and fixed inclination angle for a fatigue-resistant operation
- Slidable top part with 4RS mounting zone, e.g. for console lighting, effect units, etc.
- Suitable for units with a max. depth of 440mm (plus 70mm depth of cover)
- The slidable top part provides an extra area for storing and placing things, protects from unauthorised access and reduces the duration of assembly and disassembly
- Cover with integrated folding foot (desk feature), effective surface: approx. 1,060x545mm, height: approx. 720mm
- 7mm multiplex wood, moisture repellent, black laminated plastic housing (slightly structured)
- Stable bottom plate of 17mm
- Aluminium corner profiles
- Chromium-plated ball protection corners and closing angles
- 100mm castors (2 of which are provided with locking brakes)
- Rear service doors
- Cable outlets on both sides in the lower part (Ø 50mm)
- Butterfly locks with eyelets for a lock
- 2 foldable recessed handles at each side ensure safe and convenient handling
- Inside dimensions: 530x1,035x530mm, outside dimensions: 570x1,220x570mm, weight: 37.7kg
- Supplied with mounting accessories (132 castle nuts, 132 Phillips head screws M6x12mm, 132 plastic washers)
- Delivered by pallet