Stage Line TXS-611SET Handheld Wireless System 863-865MHz 253650
Multifrequency microphone system, with UHF PLL technology. 1 hand-held microphone transmitter, 1 receiver, 1 plug-in PSU True diversity system 80 selectable UHF channels...
- per system
Multifrequency microphone system, with UHF PLL technology.
- 1 hand-held microphone transmitter, 1 receiver, 1 plug-in PSU
- True diversity system
- 80 selectable UHF channels (863-865MHz)
- ACT function for transmitting the selected frequency to the hand-held microphone via infrared signal
- Automatic scan
- Volume and squelch controls
- Transmitting power can be switched at the hand-held microphone (high/low)
- Indication for channel, antenna A/B, ACT status and AF audio level (receiver), channel and battery status (hand-held microphone)
- Stable metal housing (receiver)
Licence-free in the EU.
- Carrier frequency 863-865MHz
- Transmitting power < 10mW (EIRP)
- RF S/N ratio 105dB
- Audio range 50-18,000Hz, ±3dB
- Dynamic range 120dB
- THD < 0.5%
- Audio output 350mV/10kΩ (jack) 25mV/10kΩ (XLR, bal.)
- Operating range approx. 30m
- Admiss. ambient temp. 0-40 °C
- Power supply
Transmitter 2 x 1.5V batt. AA size
Receiver via suppl. plug-in PSU
Transmitter Ø 52mm x 275mm
- Connections 1 x 6.3mm jack, unbal. 1 x XLR, bal.