Yamaha 76-Note Digital Piano Piaggero NP-31
Yamaha NP-31 Piaggero Digital Piano. Classic Yamaha piano tone and 76 full-sized keys in an ultra-portable lightweight electronic keyboard. With 76 touch sensitive keys and 10 voices including...
Yamaha NP-31 Piaggero Digital Piano.
Classic Yamaha piano tone and 76 full-sized keys in an ultra-portable lightweight electronic keyboard. With 76 touch sensitive keys and 10 voices including stunning piano sound, the Yamaha NP31 is perfect for serious keyboard players on stage and at home.
Operating on just 6 AA batteries, you don't even need a power outlet to play your Yamaha NP-31 Piaggero anywhere your music takes you. Built-in metronome with adjustable tempo and time signature appeals to the pianist who knows that practice makes perfect. The NP31's Graded Soft Touch Action emulates the graded resistance of an acoustic piano without the added weight of hammers.
The perfect solution for those wanting a light, simple, and stylish portable piano. Yamaha's legendary stereo sampled grand piano voice gives true, realistic tone, whilst the compact dimensions and light weight of the NP31 make this instrument a truly 'personal' piano.
Yamaha NP-31 Piaggero Portable Digital Piano features:
- Slim, Light & Compact Design
- Graded Soft Touch Keyboard
- Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) Stereo Sampling
- Built-in Stereo Speaker System
- Piano Preset songs
- Battery Power or AC adaptor
- Auto Power Off mode
- Number of Keys: 76
- keyboard: Graded Soft Touch
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 32
- Preset: Number of Voices: 10
- Metronome Tempo Range: 32 to 280
- Transpose: -6 to 0, 0 to +6
- Amplifiers: 6W x 2
- Speakers: (12cm x 6cm) x 2
- Dimensions: Width 1,244mm (49"), Height 105m (4"1/8'), Depth 259mm (10-1/4")
- Weight: 5.7kg (12bs., 9oz.)
Keyboard Voices (sounds)
- GRAND PIANO Grand Piano 1 Recorded samples from a full concert grand piano. Perfect for classical compositions as well as any other style that requires acoustic piano
- VARIATION Grand Piano 2 Clear piano with bright reverb. Good for popular music
- E.PIANO E. Piano 1 An electronic piano sound created by FM synthesis. Good for popular music
- VARIATION E. Piano 2 The sound of an electric piano using hammer-struck metallic “tines.” Soft tone when played lightly, and an aggressive tone when played hard
- PIPE ORGAN Pipe Organ 1 This is a typical pipe organ sound (8' + 4' + 2'). Good for sacred music from the Baroque period
- VARIATION Pipe Organ 2 This is the organ’s full coupler sound, often associated with Bach’s “Toccata and Fugue.”
- STRINGS/ VIBES Strings Spacious and large-scale string ensemble. Try combining this Voice with piano in DUAL.
- VARIATION Vibraphone The sound of a vibraphone played with relatively soft mallets
- HARPSICHORD Harpsichord 1 The definitive instrument for baroque music. Since the strings of a harpsichord are plucked, there is no touch response
- VARIATION Harpsichord 2 Mixes the same Voice an octave higher for a more brilliant, dynamic tone