For details of our Terms and Conditions and other information please click the headings below
(These do not affect your statutory rights)
Delivery to United Kingdom ONLY (excluding Channel islands)
With over 20,000 different items available online, the Stagebeat stock ships from our three main warehouse locations in the UK, and where possible we may ship directly from the supplier to speed up the service. Sometimes your order may ship from more than one warehouse and be delivered by more than one courier company.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
HOW MUCH WILL MY DELIVERY COST?
DELIVERY DAMAGES AND MISSING ITEMS:
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase, made by you using our online order system, telephone, email, company purchase order, fax transmission, quotation or any other method. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Stagebeat will only take place on the despatch of the products ordered by you. Until your order has been despatched, we reserve the right to reject your offer to purchase and cancel your order. Non-acceptance of an offer to purchase may be for, but is not limited to, one or more of the following reasons:
Stagebeat will never sell, nor divulge your email address, or personal information to ANY third party, except specifically to our warehousing and delivery agents, working on our behalf to complete delivery.
When you add items to your shopping basket and proceed to the checkout, we capture the personal information you supply. This is required to record and verify your name, address and card details, without which we would not be able to process your card payment, nor deliver the goods to you. This information is never sold to any third party, and the card details are processed, stored and protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems, plus industry standard full 128-bit SSL encryption. The secure card payment gateway is by Sage Pay plus we have a secure certificate from Equifax.
When you browse this web site, we capture and store non-personal information that helps us improve our web site based on the browsing trends and operating systems of our visitors. This information is never sold to any third party and will not personally identify you. It relates to:
We use this information to make each visit more rewarding, and to help us improve the efficiency of our website layout and our service. We do not know (and do not want to know) the identities of people who browse the website without making a purchase.
PAYMENT ONLINE AND IN OUR RETAIL STORE
CARD PAYMENT SECURITY
PAYPAL PayPal accepted at the checkout
PAYMENT BY CHEQUE, BACS BANK TRANSFER OR CASH
PLEASE NOTE: Include the reference number of the order invoice you are paying so that we can identify your payment and allocate it to the correct order.
Stagebeat VAT Number: GB 742715338
Stagebeat Company Registration Number: 4399226
Please allow for standard UK banking payment clearance times. Cheques approx 7 working days, BACS bank transfer (UK banks approx 2 hours), international up to 4 working days and cash deposits usually clear immediately. Once payment has cleared, order processing will begin
PURCHASE ORDERS, SCHOOLS, GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS AND COUNTY COUNCILS
Your card details are protected with firewalls and intrusion detection systems plus full 128-bit SSL encryption and a dedicated secure certificate. After you enter your name and address during checkout you will click the button to enter your payment details (Card or PayPal). Before entering your card number, confirm that the padlock symbol appears in your browser and the address starts https:// (all genuine secure pages have an 's' added to the http)
To view the full content of relevant UK government legislation, please click on the links below:
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, Stagebeat Ltd is providing this web site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Stagebeat Ltd does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Stagebeat Ltd nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, StageBeat Ltd does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Stagebeat Ltd, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
- This does not affect your statutory rights
- All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Web site are copyright Stagebeat Ltd and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Stagebeat Ltd or using this Web site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this Web site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of Stagebeat Ltd is strictly prohibited.
- Stagebeat referenced on this Web site is the trademark or registered trademark of Stagebeat Ltd in the UK and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on this Web site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.