NO returns accepted without prior authorisation from Stagebeat
STAGEBEAT RETURNS ADDRESS
STAGEBEAT LIMITED RETURNS
THE MEADS SHOPPING CENTRE
How To Return A Faulty Item
- You must inform Stagebeat Limited of the fault in writing by email, letter or fax, before returning it. Telephone notifications are not accepted. After we receive your fault notification, we will process it and contact you with a returns reference.
- Returns Packaging:
A returned item MUST be repackaged in original transport packaging or suitable alternative packaging.
PLEASE NOTE: Alternative packaging MUST adequately protect the item during transit via a national courier network. Damages as a result of unsuitable packaging will invalidate the manufacturer's warranty.
- Faulty within 30 days of delivery to you:
Stagebeat will send details of how to use our free return system.
- Faulty after 30 days of delivery to you & within manufacturer's warranty period (usually 12 months or more):
You must make your own arrangements to return the item to Stagebeat, or we can arrange a collection for a charge of £15 per single carton up to 30kg. Stagebeat will return the repaired or replaced item to you free of charge.
- Faulty after manufacturer's warranty period (usually 12 months or more):
You must make your own arrangements to return the item to Stagebeat, or we can arrange a collection for a charge of £15 per single carton up to 30kg. Stagebeat will return the repaired or replaced item to you for a charge of £5.00 per single carton up to 30kg.
Returning An Unwanted or Incorrectly Ordered Item
- You are responsible for the cost and safe return to Stagebeat Limited of any unwanted goods.
- Please ensure that you retain proof of sending any item for return. Alternatively, Stagebeat Limited can arrange collection. You are responsible for the direct cost of collection of such goods by Stagebeat Ltd. This cost is £15.00 (per single carton up to 30kg). You must take reasonable care of the item and must return it, and all packaging and accessories, in original condition. After we receive the item plus all packaging and accessories in original condition, we will refund the purchase price of the item in full, within not more than 30 days. Delivery charges are not refundable.
- The consumer shall not be entitled to a full refund of the product purchase price if he/she does not take reasonable care of the Goods either prior to cancellation of the Contract or, following cancellation, while the Goods remain in the possession of the consumer. For the purposes of this clause, a consumer shall be deemed not to have taken reasonable care of the Goods if such Goods are not returned to the Stagebeat Ltd packed in their original packaging, with all accessories, manuals and cables, or if the Goods or the internal or external packaging is defaced or damaged in any way.
- Stagebeat Ltd cannot, & does not, in any way attempt to warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose. It is your responsibility to carefully check specifications, sizes and compatibility before ordering. If you are unsure of the size, suitability or compatibility of an item, please contact Stagebeat Ltd before placing your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are purchasing the correct product.
- Goods purchased from Stagebeat Limited are not sold on a trial basis.
- Please Note:Opened software cannot be accepted for return unless the product is proved defective under the manufacturer's terms.
- Please Note: Spare parts and components cannot be returned unless the product is proved defective under the manufacturer's terms.
- All returns are subject to our Terms and Conditions, but these do not affect your statutory rights
Cancelling An Order / Refunds
- Cancel BEFORE Shipping:
You may cancel an order at any time BEFORE it has been fully or partially shipped. A full refund will be issued within 7 working days.
(Items that have been specifically ordered for you will be subject to a cancellation charge and a partial refund.)
- Cancel AFTER Shipping:
You may cancel an order up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. You must inform Stagebeat Limited in writing by letter, fax or preferably by email. Telephone cancellations are not accepted. After we receive your written cancellation notification, we will give you a returns reference. Once the goods have been returned to Stagebeat they will be inspected. If the goods are in original condition, with original packaging, manual and applicable accessories, then the order will be processed for a full refund (minus shipping charges) within 7 working days.
- All products sold as new are covered by the manufacturer's "Return To Base" UK warranty.
- This does not affect your statutory rights